Thursday, September 3, 2020

September is already here!  I can't believe it!  I want to say thank you to all the Jamestown art students for all the hard work and effort that you are putting into your art assignments!  I have been so impressed and happy to see your work each day!  

Here are some of the amazing art works that you sent in this week!  I can't put all the work up at one time, but will add more each week! 

Kindergarten classes are learning about shapes and how to use shapes in their art.

1st and 2nd grades are learning about shapes and how to use them to create a cityscape.

3rd-5th grades are learning about the element of art color and how to use color in art. 

I know that not everyone has a lot of art supplies at home and I know it can be hard to do assignment without hands on art teacher help, but I have to say that you all are doing a great job working with what you have!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!  



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT AN OWLSOME TIME!

  Jamestown Elementary ART is doing a fantastic job with the ART ASSIGNMENTS! This week we learned about using a variety of media (art mater...